Were you injured in a public place? Were you the victim of an accident and feel as though your rights were violated?
You have rights. We can help.
Here are examples of cases we can help with:
- Fell down a flight of stairs that didn't have a bannister?
- Hit by a hockey puck while seated in the stands?
- Suffered an injury in a sporing match due to the fault of an opposing player?
- Fell off of a broken escalator?
- Stuck in a broken elevator?
- Suffered an injury as a result of the use of broken infrastructure (street, sidewalk, parc, sewer grate or aqueduct)?
- Did you get a toxic product in your eyes while at the cabinetmaker, the hairdresser, or the garage?