Do you need representation in a criminal case, but don't know where to start?
You have rights. We can help.
Whether you have been accused of an offence against the rights of property, the dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or, of an offence against persons, our team of criminal lawyers will represent you with rigor and determination.
Offences against the rights of property:
- Breaking and Entering
- Possession and Trafficking of stolen property
Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle:
- Impaired driving
- Hit and run
- Driving with a suspended license
- Dangerous driving
- Criminal negligence
Offences against person and reputation:
- Forcible confinement
- Criminal harassment
- Possession of a restricted firearm
- Sexual assault
- Murder, manslaughter
- Careless use of a firearm
Controlled Drugs and Substances Act:
- Simple possession
- Possession with intent to traffic
- Importation and exportation